The turquoise is a naturally occurring gemstone. It is composed of copper-aluminum hydrous phosphate. Turquoise is found only in few places on the earth. It comes in sky blue and green color. Turquoise might lack clarity and sparkle of transparent colored gemstones such as sapphire, emerald, and ruby but its soul-satisfying color and multilayered history makes it a truly desirable gemstone. Turquoise gemstone is popular from ancient times. Still, its demand all over the world is very high. That is why turquoise is so precious. Turquoise usually forms in an arid climate. The largest producers of turquoise gemstones are Iran, United States of America, and Egypt.
History of Turquoise Gemstone :- Turquoise is an easily imitated gemstone. Because of this reason, it is available at an affordable price all over the world. Turquoise was used by Aztecs and ancient Egyptians as a decorative stone and for jewelry making. Ancient Egyptians believed that the blue color of turquoise symbolizes regeneration so turquoise gemstone was treasured for superstitious purpose as well. This precious gemstone was used by Native Americans and Chinese as well for making ornaments and jewelry. Tibetans valued turquoise for its protective and healing properties. Turquoise gemstone is still well known for its healing properties and you can buy this type of stone from any Online Semi Precious Stones Wholesaler who have good quality all type of gemstone but for buy this you need to search and categorize them according toe their quality and authenticity. Because of this reason, most of the people prefer to wear rings made up of turquoise in their hands.
Astrological Benefits of Turquoise Gemstone
Lots of people wear turquoise gemstone because of its astrological benefits. Some astrological benefits of turquoise gemstone for the wearer are as follows-
• This stone is considered as a pure stone. It acts as a guard for the wearer. It protects the wearer from violence and mishaps. If there are chances of any mishap or accident, turquoise gemstone changes its color and gets faded to warn the wearer about the mishap.
• This stone protects its wearer from major illnesses with its healing and protective properties. It acts as a savior for the wearer. It ensures overall physical and mental fitness of the wearer. Turquoise gemstone promotes immunity. It can fight with the major problems like migraines, high blood pressure, asthma, viral infections, excess alcoholism, and depression. It also saves the wearer from an impact of toxins and pollution inflicted diseases.
• This stone is the perfect companion for its wearer. It is a problem solver, a guard, savior and protector for the wearer. It keeps negativity away and brings positivity in the wearer. It makes the wearer feel relaxed and completely protected. It never let its wearer face any problem alone. It stands with the wearer during hard times.
• People working in the field like fashion, films, jewelry, clothing, law, education and accountancy should wear turquoise gemstone as it is very fruitful for them. Turquoise gemstone helps the wearer in reaching his/her career goals and become a successful person.
• Turquoise is the lucky gemstone for people with zodiac sign related to planet Jupiter. It is also used as a substitute for Yellow sapphire gemstone.
• Turquoise is very much beneficial for the people who have to travel a lot for different reasons. If you are a frequent traveler you should buy a turquoise gemstone and wear it to protect yourself from mishaps that may arise during traveling.
Conclusion :- Turquoise gemstone has a very long history for use as amulet or talisman. It looks elegant and stunning. It has a lot of importance from the astrological point of view. The special powers possess by turquoise gemstone make it more attractive. It carries positive energy with itself and renders the same to the wearer. It is pure, beautiful and powerful as well. All these things make turquoise the most important, truly beneficial and desirable gemstone. Information is provided by Uniquejewellersjaipur.com most reputed Gemstone Beads and Semi Precious Stones Manufacturer and wholesaler in Jaipur India. At Uniquejewellers you can not only buy one type of gemstones but also all type of gemstones like Sapphire Gemstones at wholesale cost. To know more visit our website.